We will file your insurance for you, however, you are ultimately responsible for your charges.
- Please bring your insurance card and photo ID to each visit
- All co payments and percentages are due at the time of service, as per our contract with your insurance carrier.
- If we do not participate with your insurance or you cannot provide us with the information needed to file, payment is expected in full at the time of service.
The following chart provides further information about vaccines your child will receive to protect him or her against various preventable infectious diseases/illnesses. Our practice fully supports the recommended immunization schedule endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics . We believe in the safety and effectiveness of immunizations and that all children have the right to be protected from vaccine preventable diseases, with rare exceptions.
Our providers and staff strive to provide a clean, safe, and pleasant environment for your childs care. We ask that you respect our staff and other families during your visit. We will not tolerate disruptive, threatening, or destructive actions/behavior (eg, littering, profanity, etc.) Please refrain from touching the computer, tvs, and /or medical equipment. We reserve the right to refuse treatment and/or dismissal from our practice if warranted.
We follow the guidelines of the American Academy of pediatrics in the treatment recommended for your child/children. IMMUNIZATIONS WILL BE ADMINISTERED AS RECOMMENDED by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control. If there are any question regarding this policy, those questions should be addressed before the child/children are triaged.
- Your appointment time is specific for you. If you arrive late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment, please try to call 24 hours in advance.
- If you are a “no show” for your appointment 3 times, we reserve the right to discharge your children from this practice. A “no show” is considered if you do not call; do not show for the appointment; or arrive late for the appointment. You will also receive a warning notice after each “no show” appointment.
- An immunization form will be provided to you at the time of your child’s well check appointment. Replacement forms will be assessed a fee of 5.00 per form.
- FMLA forms are assessed a charge of 25.00. Please allow for 1 week for completion.
- Letters written at the request of the parent are also assessed a fee. That fee will vary depending on the content of the letter. Please allow for 1 week for the completion of the letter unless lengthy research is necessary.